5th May 2021
- Current research
- Planned projects
A flat reachability-based measure for a verified cost semantics
- A follow-up to the cost semantics project.
- The current
size_of measure is quite tricky to reason about.
- Using a flat representation of all reachable objects in the heap, we
can more easily talk about changes to it.
- This measure can be implemented in a way that does not break existing proofs.
Composing CakeML programs with choreographies
- Currently each projected endpoint gets its own theorem which assumes all other endpoints are around.
- A stronger guarantee is a single global theorem that talks about all endpoints being projected.
- Possibility of collaboration with ongoing work on new interaction tree semantics for CakeML.
Verified systems using Choreographies and CakeML on seL4
- A case study of a verified concurrent system.
- All components are defined using choreographies.
- Each component is a CakeML program with a proof of correctness.
- The whole system runs on the Sel4 microkernel.
Data-cost on choreography endpoints
- Proof for one or more endpoints that local computations do not run out of memory.